There are so many different ways to raise money for people impacted by MS. Whether you're hosting a party or silent auction, sending letters, or doing it door-to-door, the MS Society and the 11,000 people living with MS in Kansas, Nebraska and Western Missouri thank you for your hard work. But who says it has to be hard? Online fundraising is the easiest, most convenient way to fundraise! Friends and family can donate directly to you online — no cash, no checks, no hassle. Learn more about online fundraising tools.
Announce your efforts to your connections on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking sites. Through social media you can reach an even larger base of potential donors. Start by adding the Boundless Fundraising application on Facebook (found in your Participant Center). To learn more about how social media can help you, take a look at this webinar.
Five ways to maximize online fundraising
- Make it personal. Through your Participant Center and in e-mails, share your story and connection to multiple sclerosis.
- Update your content regularly to give donors something new to experience every time they come to your Participant Center.
- Having trouble managing your online campaign? Check the detailed help menus or contact us for assistance at 1-800-344-4867.
- Schedule a few minutes every week to thank donors who’ve contributed to your campaign and remind others that you haven’t heard from them.
- Have fun with it. Keep your friends and family involved in the growing movement to end MS.